Head of Engineering (m/w/d)
Our client is a medium-sized and privately owned manufacturer of premium motor gliders, exclusive sporting aircraft and certified UAVs as well as manned drones, e.g. for the fields of surveillance or reconnaissance. The company was founded over 30 years ago, employs around 200 people passionate for aviation and today operates in four locations and three countries in Europe and America. Our client stands for cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art products. Since their foundation they brought more than 200 aircraft into the skies worldwide.
We offer you a challenging and exciting opportunity to work at a dynamic, international company characterized by flat hierarchies, an inspiring product portfolio and a familiar working environment.
- coordination of all engineering and design activities (and partly certification issues) for all legal entities of the group Europe-wide,
- revision, implementation and definition of procedures, change processes and standards,
- contribution of ideas and expertise in the development of new products and technical processes - as well as in their integration into the company
- (remote) management and development of your team in terms of technical capabilities, project management skills and individual growth.
- mechanical engineering degree or comparable, profound technical knowledge in aviation, regarding aircraft and/or systems and components, as well as long-term experience with engineering and/or assembly of aircraft or related products and solutions,
- understanding of electronics / electrical engineering / avionics desirable, but not mandatory,
- sound knowledge of at least one of the main CAD-applications, e.g. Siemens PLM / NX, Catia V5 / V6, and/or PTC (Windchill),
- decision maker with strong managerial, communication and organizational capabilities as well as a getting-things-done-mindset,
- structured, confident and open-minded personality with a high degree of empathy
- potential to take over more responsibility in the future
- fluency in English and German is a must have, French skills desirable.
Do you want to be part of this success story and actively shape the technological future? We look forward to receiving your application which will of course be treated confidentially.
Für weitere Auskünfte steht Ihnen Inge Stratos (+49 (0) 228 336565-19) gerne zur Verfügung.